To thank you for your patronage and esteem in our services, we have created an affiliate program for our referral partners to be a part of.
- For every successful referral, we will reward you a commission based on a percentage of the sales amount.
- Create a competitive advantage for your organization by offering value-added services through Rikvin;
- Promote Singapore as a preferred vehicle to do business in Asia;
- Increase traffic to your website;
- Earn attractive commissions and
- Track your referrals and commission at any time via our Affiliate and Partnership Program page.
Joining our affiliate and partnership program is free. Click on the green tab above to proceed.
If you have any questions regarding our Affiliate and Partner Programs, please feel free to write in to us at email@example.com or call us during business hours at +65 6320 1888.
Receive a commission of 5% of the sale for each successful order made.
How do I participate in the program?
- Click the green tab “Sign up as an Affiliate/Partner now” and fill in your details.
- Receive a login to our Affiliate and Partnership Program page.
- Direct potential clients to us by embedding our banner ads on your website.
- You do not need to attend to any client enquiries and communication. We will manage that.
- We will liaise with the client for the incorporation or sign-up process.
- Upon successful sign-up, your commission will be credited as soon as we receive payment from client.
Affiliate shall be entitled to a commission of 5% of the sale for each successful order made.
- Rikvin shall pay the commissions due to Affiliates on a monthly basis for all approved commissions earned within the period subject to a minimum payout limit of S$100.
- Neither the commissions nor any other amount shall be owed to Affiliate with respect to any order that:
- Rikvin rejects for any reason;
- May be cancelled by a Client for any reason or
- For which full payment is not actually received by Rikvin.
Affiliate acknowledges that the commissions is the only compensation Affiliate shall receive in connection with Affiliate’s efforts and that all goodwill and benefit derived from such efforts shall inure to the sole benefit of Rikvin. A successful referral in this context means the date of incorporation of the company of the Client or otherwise the date of execution of the contract with client.
- Rikvin, in its sole discretion, shall have the option to enter into, or decline to enter into, an agreement with any Potential Client. In the event Rikvin declines, for any reason, to enter into an agreement with any Potential Client, Rikvin shall have no obligation to Affiliate under this Agreement or otherwise with respect to such Potential Client.
- If (a) such Potential Client has:
- not previously entered into an agreement with Rikvin;
- not previously been referred or introduced to Rikvin by any other person; and
- not previously been documented as a Client (as defined below);
- and (b) Rikvin enters into an agreement with any such Potential Client, upon such terms and conditions acceptable solely to Rikvin and such Potential Client, within sixty (60) days of such Potential Client being referred to Rikvin by Affiliate, such Potential Client shall be considered a “Client” for purposes of this Agreement and Rikvin shall pay a fee to Affiliate as set forth below in Section 2.
- In the event a referral of a Potential Client is disputed among one or more affiliates, finders or other persons, Rikvin alone shall determine which party, based solely upon who first provided it with written notice of such a Potential Client, is entitled to a fee, if any, with respect to such a Potential Client.
Terms and Termination
- Subscribing as an affiliate or partner and being accepted as such (Affiliate) constitutes this Agreement. A subscription does not guarantee an acceptance and Rikvin reserves the right to reject applications on a discretionary basis.
- This Agreement shall be effective from the subscription date unless terminated as hereinafter provided, subject to and upon the conditions specified herein.
- Either party may terminate this Agreement at any time upon ten (10) days prior written notice to the other party. Upon termination of the Agreement, a list shall be prepared of all pending unfinished business involving any Clients or Potential Clients introduced by Affiliate(which list shall be agreed to and signed by both parties hereto and shall control any and all claims for Referral Fees after the termination of this Agreement). Affiliates shall be entitled to the Referral Fee as long as a Client continues to pay Rikvin for services under the initial contract or for a maximum of six months upon termination; provided, however, Affiliate shall cease to be entitled to any Referral Fees due to it as of the date of termination if this Agreement is terminated by Rikvin for cause as hereinafter defined. As used herein, “cause” shall mean any breach of any section of this Agreement by Affiliate. In no event shall the above referenced list include any parties that were not identified to Rikvin by Affiliate as Potential Clients in writing prior to giving the termination notice.
Acting as Finder Only. Non-Exclusivity
- It is understood that Affiliate is acting as a finder only and shall have no authority to enter into any agreements, obligations or commitments on Rikvin’s behalf, or to negotiate the terms of Potential Clients’ agreements with Rikvin. Affiliate hereby agrees to indemnify, defend and hold Rikvin harmless from and against any claims, actions, lawsuits, damages, awards or judgments arising out of any such agreements, obligations or commitments undertaken by Affiliate or the breach thereof. Affiliate is required to provide a minimum of one referral during each quarter.
- Affiliate acknowledges that Rikvin may enter into referral agreements or other similar arrangements with other parties and that Affiliate shall have no rights under such agreements or to any fees for Clients referred to Rikvin by others or identified by Rikvin itself. During the term of this agreement and for a period of three years following termination, Affiliate agrees not hire or cause anyone to hire any employee or contractor of Rikvin. Affiliate also agrees during the term of this agreement and for a period of three years following termination, not to reveal the names or identities of any Rikvin Client or Client contact.
Affiliate and Rikvin expressly intending that no employment, partnership, or joint venture relationship is created by this Agreement, hereby agree as follows:
- neither Affiliate nor anyone employed by or acting for or on behalf of Affiliate shall ever be construed as an employee of Rikvin and Rikvin shall not be liable for employment taxes respecting Affiliate or any employee of Affiliate;
- Affiliate shall not make any commitment or incur any charge or expense in the name of Rikvin without the prior written approval of Rikvin;
- Affiliate expressly acknowledges and agrees that except to the extent expressly provided herein, neither Affiliate nor anyone employed by or acting on behalf of Affiliate shall receive or be entitled to any consideration, compensation or benefits of any kind from Rikvin.
125 x 125
160 x 160
180 x 180
165 x 151
300 x 250
338 x 215
450 x 114
728 x 90