The EntrePass is a work visa for foreign entrepreneurs who are:
- Ready to start a new company and will be actively involved in the operation of the company in Singapore.
- Own a Singapore company for no longer than six months at the point of submission of the EntrePass application.
- The EntrePass is processed by Ministry of Manpower, and the total application is subject to review and approval by various government authorities, so there is no guarantee. However, Rikvin has a 95% success rate.
- Yes, our EntrePass Package includes drafting the Business Plan. We will require some basic information from you to prepare the Business Plan. We will assist you with the writing and research of background statistical data.
EntrePass is normally issued for 1-2 years initially and it is renewable as long as your business remains viable.
Your chances of getting an EntrePass approved depend mainly on the following factors:
- The credibility of your business idea and the business plan
- Your prior background
- The amount of investment you are making into the business
- How Singapore will benefit from your business
The Ministry of Manpower decides if your EntrePass is approved or rejected. For clients who are unsuccessful, Rikvin can file an appeal if your application is rejected.
Our past experience and high success rate in the approval of the EntrePass for foreigners have given us an edge over other firms. We provide our clients with a total package from assisting them to draft a business plan, act as the local sponsor, submitting the EntrePass application to incorporate your Singapore Company. The complete, work!
- Yes, you are eligible to apply for permanent residence in due course. Each case is reviewed on its own merits.
If your application is successful, you will normally be issued an EntrePass that is valid for one to two years. You do not need to incorporate your company in Singapore until the successful outcome of your EntrePass application.
- Your EntrePass allows you to bring your immediate family members to Singapore to live with you. Depending on the pass type issued, the following EntrePass holders will be permitted to apply for the following passes:
|EntrePass Type||Dependant’s Pass||Long-Term Social Visit Pass|