We are looking for an experienced content manager and copywriter to join our communications/content team.
Content Manager / Writer Position in Singapore
If you have a flair for business writing and the ability to communicate clearly and effectively, we want to hear from you!
You will write original, fresh content that is valuable to our target audience.
- Create, develop and manage content for organization’s web presence (including but not limited to, fresh and unique blog posts, pages, press releases, testimonials, FAQs, infographic content, marketing collateral)
- Ensure all content is on-brand, consistent in terms of style, quality and tone of voice, and optimised for search and user experience for all channels of content including online, social media, email, point of purchase, mobile, video, print and in-person
- Review existing web content and ensure that all content is up-to-date and adheres to search engine optimisation (SEO) best practices and research and implement new SEO trends (modifying body copy, title, meta description)
- Work with SEO team and help with keyword research to come up with keyword-specific content
- Copy-edit and proofread all content
- Work with a cross-departmental team, maintain and develop the master content calendar for all web properties
- Oversee freelancers, including writers, copyeditors and community outreach organizers
- Research on trending business, Singapore startup topics and keep current with government and industry updates (about company incorporation, taxation, immigration and corporate compliance) through relevant blogs and events
- Assure web-based information is archived for future needs and reference
- Degree/Diploma in Journalism/Advertising/Mass Communications or equivalent
- Preferably with background in Corporate Communications/PR/Marcoms
- At least 2 years in managing content and production for high traffic websites
- Experience with WordPress CMS (Basic knowledge of HTML is a plus)
- Basic Adobe Photoshop / Design skills is a plus
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- An excellent command of English
- Attention to detail is a vital
- Must be able to self-edit
- Positive, can do attitude and be a team player
Write us at [email protected] and include 2 of your press releases and business blogs. Word format preferred.
Note: We invite all Singapore citizens and Permanent Residents to apply as well as those eligible for a Letter of Consent (LOC), i.e. DP and LTVP Plus holders.