Compliance & Client Due Diligence
- Build out and operationalize company-wide compliance program
- Sustain best practices framework for defining, reviewing, and maintaining policies, procedures, and process documentation
- Be a thought leader around applicable compliance laws, regulatory changes, and industry trends
- The Compliance team’s objective is to be the Interface for new and existing clients for the purpose of KYC due diligence as mandated by ACRA guidelines.
- The goal, for this team, is to ensure a consistent service both internally and to clients while maintaining proper risk management in the area of KYC due diligence in line with the regulations
- This team will be working around 2 main themes:
- Client Due Diligence Remediation Project
- On-Going Monitoring and Risk Analysis
- You will be required to provide feedback and escalate issues to the appropriate management team when necessary. Overall, the team is responsible for a speedy and compliant KYC process for existing clients
- Any other work as given time to time
- Draft and review corporate and commercial agreements and documents
- Assist corporate secretarial team with complex transactions
- Assist and advise on legal issues arising from daily operations
- As and when required, engage and work with external legal counsel on matters requiring external specialized expertise including areas such as Group policies around Personal Data protection, Legal letters, Employment contracts etc.
- LLB or equivalent
- In-depth understanding of Companies Act Cap 50 and ACRA Regulation
Remuneration will be commensurate with qualifications and working experience.
Qualified and interested candidates should email their resume to email@example.com. Please state your current and expected salary and include a digital photo of yourself in the CV.
Note: We invite all Singapore citizens and Permanent Residents to apply as well as those eligible for a Letter of Consent (LOC), i.e. DP and LTVP Plus holders.