We are looking for an experienced Immigration / Work Pass Advisor to join our Immigration team.
Immigration / Work Pass Advisor Position in Singapore
- Assist with day-to-day processing matters pertaining to employment passes, permanent residence etc.
- Handle (written and verbal) queries
- Draft replies to queries from clients, or requests for advice
- Prepare quotations for prospective clients
- Check accuracy of documents for submission and engagement invoices
- Ensure follow-up on receivables and monitor timelines
- At least a diploma in Human Resources Or Legal Background or other business-related field
- You should have at least 1 to 2 years of immigration/work Pass experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Has an analytical mind and meticulous
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
Note: We invite all Singapore citizens and Permanent Residents to apply as well as those eligible for a Letter of Consent (LOC), i.e. DP and LTVP Plus holders.