Roles and Responsibilities
- Corporate secretarial activities under the supervision of corporate secretarial manager, including drafting resolutions, corporate governance and compliance matters, including proper execution of corporate authorisations, directors’ certificates and other corporate formalities.
- General legal support as required under supervision of the legal team
You will receive extensive on-the-job training and exposure across a wide range of sub-disciplines and matters
- Minimum Diploma in Legal Studies or equivalent
- 1-3 years working experience engaging in a law firm or commercial organization, fresh grads will also be considered
- Excellent written English
- Meticulous with an eye for detail
- Willing to learn and take initiative
Qualified and interested candidates should email their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: We invite all Singapore citizens and Permanent Residents to apply as well as those eligible for a Letter of Consent (LOC), i.e. DP and LTVP Plus holders.