Payroll Specialist – job vacancy @rikvin
The Payroll Specialist is a member of the Finance team who will ensure accurate processing and recording of company’s payroll, provide timely and accurate financial information, and conduct daily data entry Payroll processing.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform daily payroll department operations
- Manage workflow to ensure all payroll transactions are processed accurately and timely
- Reconcile payroll prior to transmission and validate confirmed reports
- Understand proper taxation of employer paid benefits
- Process correct garnishment calculations and compliance
- Execute time and attendance processing and interface with payroll
- Perform compliances for payroll checks
- Process accurate and timely year-end reporting when necessary
- Develop ad hoc financial and operational reporting as needed
We look for the following general qualities in the people we hire:
- Working knowledge of MYOB Payroll Software.
- Possess ‘O’ Level, ‘A’ Level, Diploma, Degree.
- Team player and good working attitude
- Able to work independently
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills in English
- Relevant working experience will be an advantage
Remuneration will be commensurate with qualifications and working experience.
Qualified and interested candidates should email their resume to [email protected]. Please state your current and expected salary and include a digital photo of yourself in the CV.
Note: We invite all Singapore citizens and Permanent Residents to apply as well as those eligible for a Letter of Consent (LOC), i.e. DP and LTVP Plus holders.