Social Media Intern Job vacancy @rikvin
Rikvin is looking for a Social Media Intern to manage and cultivate its digital community.
In this position, you will be entrusted with Rikvin’s extensive social media network, including Google+, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest, among others.
You will be responsible for cultivating and expanding Rikvin’s digital community through creative campaigns, social media strategies, and targeted techniques.
Your primary goals are to increase brand awareness, identify leads, connect with our target audience, expand Rikvin’s influence, and ultimately create a thought leadership position.
Note: We invite all Singapore citizens and Permanent Residents to apply as well as those eligible for a Letter of Consent (LOC), i.e. DP and LTVP Plus holders.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Manage Rikvin’s extensive social media community
- Expand the network through increased likes, retweets, pins, and other quantifiable audience response
- Review comments generated by users and respond accordingly in a timely manner
- Utilize data analysis and social listening tools to generate insights
- Conceptualize and present social media strategies and integrated marketing campaigns
- Work with the different Rikvin departments to ensure that the company is represented at its best online
- Stay on top of industry trends and developments, and experiment with new and current features
- At least 1 year of experience managing professional social media accounts
- Digitally savvy and familiar with all major social media networks
- Proven ability to develop and engage a large digital community
- Active participation in a wide variety of social media activities
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to write concise and compelling copy
- Charming, fun, and amiable personality
- Public Relations (PR) experience a plus
Qualified and interested candidates should email their resume to [email protected].