Roles and Responsibilities
- To provide support of desktop, server, firewall, router, switch, and should be familiar with Linux/ Windows Technology.
- Maintenance activities for regular and adhoc system patches or upgrades.
- Server Administration, Network Administration, Desktop and networking support for business users and clients.
- Overseeing of daily backup of server and user files, responsible for safekeeping, transfer, migration or recovery of data.
- Contingency planning and information systems administration
- Overall responsibility for computer/network hardware and software installations, upgrade, maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Support internal users’ for email and other technical assistance.
- Possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma/Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Preferably with working experience as Systems and network support in a corporate end-user environment
- Knowledge and experience of IT infrastructure installation and configuration – routers, switches, firewalls and NAS.
- Knowledge and experience on major OS installations and configuration, patches, upgrades of firmware on network equipment etc.
- Technical skills in network protocols, eg: TCPIP and network services, configuration and troubleshooting of end-user computing equipment and server maintenance and upgrade.
Note: We invite all Singapore citizens and Permanent Residents to apply as well as those eligible for a Letter of Consent (LOC), i.e. DP and LTVP Plus holders.