Web and Graphic Designer Job Vacancy at Rikvin
Join our rapidly expanding team. We are looking for an experienced Web and Graphic Designer to join our marketing/communications team in Singapore.
- Develop and manage website via CMS, both enterprise level CMS as well as WordPress.
- Responsible for the design and content maintenance of all marketing webpages – including graphics, navigation flow, UX/UI and functionalities, regular housekeeping & maintenance
- Support campaign launches with timely webpage creation and development
- Maintain & constantly seek to improve website look-and-feel and UX/design in accordance to brand guidelines.
- Employ web data/analytics & other best practices to track, assess and analyse key web metrics – including detailed results of each webpage performance, analyse user journey/flow within the website, navigation and exit behaviours.
- Build and implement search engine optimization strategies together with digital marketing manager
- Bachelor in a relevant field of study (i.e. Multimedia Design, Human Computer Interaction, Computer Science, Web Design, Graphic Design, New Media, etc.)
- More than 2 years professional experience with interaction and visual design for websites
- Intermediate experience in WordPress
- Experience in designing of HTML 5 and CMS-based websites
- Proficient with Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator, and other design and web authoring tools
- Knowledge and experience working with Analytics and Webmaster Tools will be preferred
- SEO knowledge a plus
- Possess excellent communication skills (oral and written)
- Good understanding of best practices such as web standards and accessibility
- Highly creative, talented and independent
- Energetic with a pleasant personality
Remuneration will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Qualified and interested candidates should email their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please state your current and expected salary and include a digital photo of yourself in the CV and portfolio links.