There have been many announcements this month regarding raising capabilities as well as industry standards so that companies can yield the best out of their workers. As entrepreneurs and seasoned business people, what do you make of this conversation? In this issue, we share with you some perspectives on this topic.
In this issue:
- Singapore Firms Urged to Make Flexi-Work Options More Accessible
- Aussie Listed Firms Have 174 Singapore Subsidiaries: Study
- 3 Strategies to Deal with Singapore’s Manpower Challenges
- More Jobs, but Higher Unemployment & Layoffs in Q2 2013
- Culturally Diverse Teams Important to Singaporean Jobseekers: Survey
- Singapore to Look Out for Professionals Amid Restructuring
- Singapore Rolls Out New Productivity Initiative for SMEs
- Singapore Seeks to Raise the Bar for Financial Reporting Standards
This newsletter is available for download in PDF format.
Download RIKVINConnect’s August 2013 Issue
To receive our latest newsletter and updates via email, please subscribe to our mailing list.
If you have any feedback on this issue or want to share your ideas for upcoming issues, let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.