As it turns out, the first quarter of 2013 hasn’t been looking so good. In the west, Cyprus’ investors stand to lose some of their money following EU’s bailout. Analysts portend that Slovenia or Portugal could be next in line. So where is the silver lining? We err on the side of caution, but we also understand that this is not the time to throw in the towel. This month, we share with you some of the measures Singapore has taken to strengthen its relations with key economic partners. We hope that these articles will give you a clearer picture of the country’s priorities and will inspire you to chart new lines.
In this issue:
- Foreword: Charting new lines amid a challenging year
- Singapore Deepens Economic Ties with Myanmar
- Iskandar Malaysia to Complement Singapore
- Singapore Assures US: “We will not close shop!”
- Rikvin Publishes Guide on Singapore Immigration Options
- EntrePass Scheme Gets Tougher
This newsletter is available for download in PDF format.
Download RIKVINConnect’s April 2013 Issue
To receive our latest newsletter and updates via email, please subscribe to our mailing list.
If you have any feedback on this issue or want to share your ideas for upcoming issues, let us know at [email protected].