Thank you for 2013.
In this edition of RikvinCONNECT, we bring you the following business and regulatory topics:
- 450,000 Workers to Benefit from Labour Law Changes
- LKYSPP Study Reveals Why Immigrants Move to Singapore
- 5 Tips to Secure an Employment Pass
- Rewards for Good Workers Should be Linked to Productivity
- CNBC Asks Rikvin “Is it harder to get a sandwich?”
- Makes more sense to hire local now: Mr. Bakhda in Straits Times Report
- Tax Evasion Pact to Boost Singapore’s Global Standing
- $15m Earmarked to Boost 3-D Printing Technologies
- Want to Make Malaysia Your Second Home? Find Out How
- Rejoice Singapore. At Long Last, the Telemarketing Condom Has Arrived
- How Vulnerable is Your Website? Find Out Now.
Please feel free to pass the newsletter along to your colleagues and other interested parties. If you have any thoughts regarding our newsletter that you would like to discuss, let us know at email@example.com.
This newsletter is available for download in PDF format.
To receive our latest newsletter and updates via email, please subscribe to our mailing list.