February has been an exciting month for Singapore as we are presented with the government’s roadmap for the next two decades or so. Many citizens, workers and businesses alike are compelled to discuss the recommendations in the White Paper on Population and how they will affect our collective livelihood. Some say there’s trouble in paradise. Does it still make sense to have a presence here? Will the government close the tap on foreign talent completely? Find out more in this issue.
In this issue:
- Foreword: Roadmap for the Future
- White Paper on Population
- New Year Promotion Ending soon!
- Singapore Foreign Manpower Strategies Affect Rankings
- Singapore Bumps Up Parenthood and Marriage Package
- In the spotlight: Singapore Company Name Check Tool
- Design Your Child’s Future with Destination Imagination
This newsletter is available for download in PDF format.
To receive our latest newsletter and updates via email, please subscribe to our mailing list.
If you have any feedback on this issue or want to share your ideas for upcoming issues, let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.