Inflation is expected to persist this year. Foreign labor policies will remain tough and hiring costs are set to increase as well. However, there are bright sparks in the horizon, such as the conclusion of the EUSFTA. In this issue, we’d like to share some of the business trends and activities that you should look out for to make 2013 a great year.
In this issue:
- In the spotlight: The Rikvin Mobile App
- Errant Employers Beware! (part 2)
- Do something good in 2013
- In the spotlight: Rikvin’s Personal tax calculator
- Navigate Your Way through APEC’s Tax Terrain
- Singapore and EU Concludes FTA
- Featured Client: Providence Law Asia
This newsletter is available for download in PDF format.
To receive our latest newsletter and updates via email, please subscribe to our mailing list.
If you have any feedback on this issue or want to share your ideas for upcoming issues, let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Rikvin’s content team includes in-house and freelance writers across the globe who contribute informative and trending articles to guide aspiring entrepreneurs in taking their business to the next level in Asia.