Half of the year is almost gone and things are looking up economically in the US and Japan. On the home front, Singapore continues to enhance its trade links and carve new opportunities for its enterprises. From India to Russia, Singapore’s trade partners have articulated their interests in closer collaboration as well. However, this doesn’t mean that we’re out of the woods. Private sector economists expect that Singapore’s economy will grow by 2.3% this year due to a weakened manufacturing sector. Given these factors, what can you do? Find out more in this issue.
In this issue:
- EIU Reveals Strategies of Smart SMEs
- Vietnam Opens to More Singapore Firms
- Singapore and Japanese SMEs Set to Cooperate Further
- Singapore Tax Rates Still Attractive to Foreign Workers, Companies
- Have You Heard of the APEC Business Travel Card?
- Update on Work Pass Administrative Fees
- BE Sustainable Outlines Aims in Asia
This newsletter is available for download in PDF format.
Download RIKVINConnect’s June 2013 Issue
To receive our latest newsletter and updates via email, please subscribe to our mailing list.
If you have any feedback on this issue or want to share your ideas for upcoming issues, let us know at [email protected].