As announced during the Budget statement, the road to quality growth will not be painless. Singaporeans and foreigners alike have to swallow the bitter pill. However, some reprieves will balm the sting. In YA 2013, for example, an individual will find his tax burden lowered, whether he is a worker or company owner. As we approach the personal tax filing season, we’d like to share some tools and tips that will help you better understand your entitlements based on your residency status.
In this issue:
- Foreword: Out with the old, in with the new
- Top 4 Things You Need to Know about the 2013 Budget
- Want to calculate your personal taxes this year?
- The Rikvin Corporate Tax Calculator
- Rikvin App now available for Android!
- Get it Right with Picture Perfect Productions
This newsletter is available for download in PDF format.
To receive our latest newsletter and updates via email, please subscribe to our mailing list.
If you have any feedback on this issue or want to share your ideas for upcoming issues, let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.