The PTS scheme is the preferred route to attain Singapore Permanent Residency (PR). It is estimated that more than 95% of professionals attain their PR status through this scheme.
Under this scheme, an applicant’s spouse and children aged under 21 years may attain PR status. Male dependents will be liable for Singapore National Service.
Note: Unmarried children who are over 21 years old as well as parents and parents-in-law do not qualify for Singapore PR but are eligible to apply for the renewable Long Term Visit Pass (LTVP), which is valid for up to 5 years.
Although Singapore is keen to grant the PR status to 30,000 eligible candidates per annum, every application will be reviewed carefully, based on the candidate’s qualities. Important factors are as follows:
- Age – Although there are exceptions based on certain circumstances, you should preferably be under 50 years old.
- Current professional vocation and employment history are vital, and you must currently hold an Employment Pass, PEP or EntrePass.
- Your current employer’s credentials play a part.
- Educational certifications and qualifications – Preference is given to those who have graduated from reputable academic institutions.
- Your current salary and overall financial status.
- Duration of stay and employment in Singapore – the longer you stay with employment, the better your chances are for approval.
- It is considered a plus factor if you have family ties in Singapore.
- Your personal interests and contributions to the Singapore community.
If you think you qualify for the PTS scheme based on the criteria listed above, please email us at email@example.com your resume. Upon evaluation, we will advise you on the next steps of the PTS application process.
We make moving to Singapore simple
Enjoy peace of mind with Rikvin's fast and effective relocation and immigration services.