Company Incorporation without Relocation to Singapore
- You must appoint a trusted contact or engage our resident nominee director service to comply with Singapore companies’ statutory requirements.
Singapore Company Registration Requirements
- Minimum 1 Shareholder
- 1 Resident Director
- 1 Company Secretary
- Minimum paid-up capital of S$1
- A local registered office address
To proceed, you will need to do the following:
- Engage Rikvin to assist you in the registration of the company
- Appoint a Singapore resident director or engage Rikvin’s Nominee Director Service. A Singapore resident director is required for the incorporation of a company in Singapore. Rikvin can provide you with a Nominee Director on a long term basis or a temporary one until you find a suitable local director to represent your company. We will transfer the directorship once you have appointed a new local director.