To set up a company and start doing business in Singapore, a company/business must be incorporated in Singapore first.
In this page, you will find information relating to opening a company in Singapore.
This includes the types of entities available for company registration in Singapore, how to maintain a good compliance rating with the authorities, what options are available to open a corporate bank account, and more.
To know more about the Singapore business incorporation services that we offer, please visit our Singapore company registration services page.
Introduction to Incorporation
- Singapore Company Incorporation Guide
- Singapore Private Limited Company Guide
- Singapore Sole Proprietorship Guide
- Singapore Limited Liability Partnership Guide
- Converting a Sole Proprietorship to a Private Limited Company
Foreign Company Registration
- Singapore Subsidiary Company Registration Guide
- Singapore Branch Office Registration Guide
- Singapore Representative Office Registration Guide
- Comparison between Branch, Subsidiary & Rep Office
- Guide to Re-domiciliation to Singapore for Foreign Corporate Entities
- Singapore Incorporation Options for Foreign Individuals
- Singapore Incorporation Options for Foreign Companies
Types of Business Entities
Winding Up Options
- Choosing the Right Singapore Company Name
- Guidelines to choosing a Singapore Company Name
- Opening a Corporate Bank Account in Singapore
- Financing for Start-ups in Singapore
- Singapore Government Financing Schemes
- Allotment of Shares
- Transfer of Shares
- Share Certificates for Singapore Companies
- Singapore iSPRINT Grant
- SPRING Singapore Innovation and Capability Voucher
Looking to setup a new company? We help you get started with Singapore Incorporation.
Rivkin’s expertise is unrivaled in Singapore. With 20 years of know-how in Singapore company incorporation, accounting, tax, payroll, and immigration services, you can count on us to be your dedicated one-stop business solution provider.