Company Incorporation in Singapore
On this page, you will find information relating to setting up a company in Singapore.
This includes the types of entities available for Singapore company registration, maintaining a good compliance rating with the authorities, available options for opening a corporate bank account, and more.
Even after setting up your company, remember that you must stay updated on the post-incorporation considerations and ongoing compliance requirements relevant to your business.
To find out more about our business incorporation services, please visit our company registration services page.
Introduction to Singapore Company Incorporation
- Singapore Company Incorporation Guide
- Setting up a Private Limited Company in Singapore Guide
- Singapore Sole Proprietorship Guide
- Singapore Limited Liability Partnership Guide
- Converting a Sole Proprietorship to a Private Limited Company
Foreign Company Registration
- Singapore Subsidiary Company Registration Guide
- Singapore Branch Office Registration Guide
- Singapore Representative Office Registration Guide
- Comparison between Branch, Subsidiary & Rep Office
- Guide to Re-domiciliation to Singapore for Foreign Corporate Entities
- Singapore Incorporation Options for Foreign Individuals
- Singapore Incorporation Options for Foreign Companies
Types of Business Entities
Winding Up Options
Frequently Asked Questions
- ACRA Company Search in Singapore
- Choosing the Right Singapore Company Name
- Guidelines for choosing a Singapore Company Name
- Opening a Corporate Bank Account in Singapore
- Financing for Start-ups in Singapore
- Singapore Government Financing Schemes
- Allotment of Shares
- Transfer of Shares
- Share Certificates for Singapore Companies
- Singapore iSPRINT Grant
- SPRING Singapore Innovation and Capability Voucher
How Can Rikvin Help?
The process of your Singapore company setup can be completed within a day if you have all of your documents ready, or it could take significantly longer if you’re missing some paperwork. If you are starting from scratch, the process can be long and tedious as you familiarise yourself with the entire procedure.
To get you started on a successful company set up in Singapore, establish your business in no time with Rikvin. As a leading one-stop corporate service provider in Singapore, our dedicated team of experts can help expedite the process of incorporating your company.
Beyond company registration and incorporation, our range of services also includes the application of work visas and employment passes, company secretary services, taxation, and accounting services, business support and corporate secretarial services, as well as offshore company formation.
Looking to incorporate a company in Singapore? We help you get started.
Rikvin’s expertise is unrivaled in Singapore. With 20 years of experience in Singapore company incorporation, accounting, tax, payroll, and immigration services, you can count on us to be your dedicated one-stop business solution provider.