Learn more about starting an incorporated business in Singapore.
In this page, you will find information relating to incorporation in Singapore.
This includes the types of entities available for company registration in Singapore, how to maintain a good compliance rating with the authorities, what options are available to open a corporate bank account, and more.
To know more about the services that we offer, please visit our Singapore company registration services page.
Introduction to Incorporation
- Singapore Company Incorporation Guide
- Singapore Private Limited Company Guide
- Singapore Sole Proprietorship Guide
- Singapore Limited Liability Partnership Guide
- Converting a Sole Proprietorship to a Private Limited Company
Foreign Company Registration
- Singapore Subsidiary Company Registration Guide
- Singapore Branch Office Registration Guide
- Singapore Representative Office Registration Guide
- Comparison between Branch, Subsidiary & Rep Office
- Guide to Re-domiciliation to Singapore for Foreign Corporate Entities
- Singapore Incorporation Options for Foreign Individuals
- Singapore Incorporation Options for Foreign Companies
Types of Business Entities
Winding Up Options
- Choosing the Right Singapore Company Name
- Guidelines to choosing a Singapore Company Name
- Opening a Corporate Bank Account in Singapore
- Financing for Start-ups in Singapore
- Singapore Government Financing Schemes
- Allotment of Shares
- Transfer of Shares
- Share Certificates for Singapore Companies
- Singapore iSPRINT Grant
- SPRING Singapore Innovation and Capability Voucher
Thousands of companies trust us to get started with Singapore Incorporation.
Rikvin’s expertise is unrivaled in Singapore. With 20 years of know-how in Singapore company incorporation, accounting, tax, payroll and immigration services, you can count on us to be your dedicated one-stop business solution.