Did you know that your company name must first get the Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority (ACRA) approval before you can officially proceed to launch your business? Every entrepreneur planning on starting a business in Singapore will need to undergo the incorporation process – and this applies to both Singapore Residents and foreign individuals. This can be done when you register your company with ACRA and abide by the Companies Act.
Incorporating a Company in Singapore
On this page, you will find information relating to opening a company in Singapore.
This includes the types of entities available for company registration in Singapore, maintaining a good compliance rating with the authorities, available options for opening a corporate bank account, and more. Even after setting up your company, keep in mind that you will have to stay updated on the post-incorporation considerations and ongoing compliance requirements relevant to your business.
To find out more about our business incorporation services, please visit our company registration services page.
Introduction to Incorporation
- Singapore Company Incorporation Guide
- Setting up a Private Limited Company in Singapore Guide
- Singapore Sole Proprietorship Guide
- Singapore Limited Liability Partnership Guide
- Converting a Sole Proprietorship to a Private Limited Company
Foreign Company Registration
- Singapore Subsidiary Company Registration Guide
- Singapore Branch Office Registration Guide
- Singapore Representative Office Registration Guide
- Comparison between Branch, Subsidiary & Rep Office
- Guide to Re-domiciliation to Singapore for Foreign Corporate Entities
- Singapore Incorporation Options for Foreign Individuals
- Singapore Incorporation Options for Foreign Companies
Types of Business Entities
Winding Up Options
- ACRA Company Search in Singapore
- Choosing the Right Singapore Company Name
- Guidelines to choosing a Singapore Company Name
- Opening a Corporate Bank Account in Singapore
- Financing for Start-ups in Singapore
- Singapore Government Financing Schemes
- Allotment of Shares
- Transfer of Shares
- Share Certificates for Singapore Companies
- Singapore iSPRINT Grant
- SPRING Singapore Innovation and Capability Voucher
How can Rikvin help?
The process of setting up a company in Singapore can be completed within a day if you have all of your documents ready, or it could take significantly longer if you’re missing some paperwork. Especially if you are starting from scratch, the process can be long and tedious as you familiarise yourself with the entire procedure. To get you started on a successful company formation, it is simple to set up your business in no time with Rikvin. As a leading one-stop corporate service provider in Singapore, our dedicated team of experts can help expedite the process of incorporating your company. Beyond company registration and incorporation, our range of services also includes application of work visas and employment passes, taxation and accounting services, business support and corporate secretarial services, as well as offshore company formation.
Looking to incorporating a company in Singapore? We help you get started.
Rivkin’s expertise is unrivaled in Singapore. With 20 years of know-how in Singapore company incorporation, accounting, tax, payroll, and immigration services, you can count on us to be your dedicated one-stop business solution provider.