Learn more about starting a business in Singapore.
In this page, you will find information relating to setting up a company in Singapore.
This includes the types of entities available for company registration in Singapore, how to maintain a good compliance rating with the authorities, what options are available to open a corporate bank account, and more.
To know more about the services that we offer, please visit our Singapore company registration services page.
Introduction to Incorporation
- Singapore Sole Proprietorship Guide
- Singapore Limited Liability Partnership Guide
- Converting a Sole Proprietorship to a Private Limited Company
Foreign Company Registration
- Singapore Subsidiary Company Registration Guide
- Singapore Branch Office Registration Guide
- Singapore Representative Office Registration Guide
- Comparison between Branch, Subsidiary & Rep Office
- Singapore Incorporation Options for Foreign Individuals
- Singapore Incorporation Options for Foreign Companies
Types of Business Entities
Winding Up Options
- Choosing the Right Singapore Company Name
- Guidelines to choosing a Singapore Company Name
- Opening a Corporate Bank Account in Singapore
- Financing for Start-ups in Singapore
- Singapore Government Financing Schemes
- Allotment of Shares
- Transfer of Shares
- Share Certificates for Singapore Companies
- Singapore iSPRINT Grant
- SPRING Singapore Innovation and Capability Voucher