Overview of the ONE Pass
What is the ONE Pass?
The ONE Pass was created to attract top global talents to Singapore. Its main focus is on business, arts & culture, sports, science & technology, and academia & research.
What Are the Benefits of the ONE Pass?
Here are the key advantages ONE Pass holders can expect to receive:
- The flexibility of being able to, at the same time, begin, run, or work for multiple employers at any time
- Pass holders do not need to submit another application to reapply for a new pass if they change jobs
- The spouses of pass holders can enjoy the benefits of being able to work in Singapore under a Letter of Consent (LOC)
- Pass holders can remain in Singapore for longer with its 5-year pass validity and another 5 years after renewal
Pass holders need to submit the following information to MOM every year to ensure that they are using their work flexibilities purposefully:
- Information on all professional activities over the past year
- Yearly salary earned from all professional activities
How Much Does It Cost to Apply for the ONE Pass?
Upon submission of the application, applicants must pay S$105 for each pass.
When the pass is issued, they must pay another S$225 for each pass and S$30 for each Multiple Journey Visa, if applicable.
How Long Does It Take for Applications to Be Processed?
Applications need around 4 weeks to be processed.
However, applications that fall under “outstanding achievements” may require additional time if more assessment is needed.
Get help to apply for your Singapore visa
We are a licensed employment agency registered with the Ministry of Manpower and offer a full spectrum of work pass services.
Rikvin’s content team includes in-house and freelance writers across the globe who contribute informative and trending articles to guide aspiring entrepreneurs in taking their business to the next level in Asia.