Marshall Islands is part of the Micronesian islands situated in the Pacific Ocean. Marshall Islands International Business Company (IBC) is a tax-free corporation designed for engagement into all forms of international business, with no reporting and minimum record-keeping requirements, and comprehensive confidentiality features.
Marshall Islands Company Registration Requirements
- Director: Minimum of one Director.
- Shareholder: Minimum of one Shareholder.
- Secretary: A Corporate Secretary.
Note: Shareholder(s), director(s) and Corporate Secretary can be the same individual person or a corporate entity.
- No minimum Paid Up capital
- Marshall Island’s corporations are statutorily exempt from any corporate tax, income tax, withholding tax, asset tax, and stamp duty or exchanges controls.
- No annual accounts reporting or auditing is required
Shelf Companies Available: We also have ready made shelf Marshall Island Company.
Immediate Incorporation: Corporate existence can be obtained within one (1) business day. Upon confirmation of the date of existence of the new corporation, a company can be organized and transact business.
Offshore Corporate Bank Account: It is easy to open global corporate bank accounts in Singapore or Hong Kong in most world currencies to support Marshall Islands company formation. Rikvin works with internationally recognised banks such as Standard Chartered, Citibank, UOB and DBS to provide Singapore corporate bank account opening service.
Step 1 – Submit Incorporation order form.
Complete the order form on package details tab above. Upon receiving your order, we will:
- Check your proposed company’s name availability
- Follow-up with you to clarify queries (if any) and advise accordingly
- Send you an invoice for our services.
Step 2 – Make Payment for Marshall Island Company
Upon receiving the payment for our services, we will prepare the incorporation documents to be duly signed either in Singapore before us or overseas before Notary Public.
Step 3 – Incorporate Marshall Island Company
Upon the signing of the incorporation documents, we will proceed to register the Marshall Island Company. Once the company has been incorporated, you may proceed to open a corporate bank account.