Frequently Asked Questions

What is a re-entry permit (REP) and can this be renewed?

A REP allows SPRs to leave and enter Singapore as they wish. The REP is valid for 5 years and thereafter must be renewed. The Electronic Re-Entry Permit system or e-REP in short, is an online, web-based system that allows SPRs to apply or renew online for a Re-Entry Permit (REP) or transfer the remaining […]

Who can apply for Singapore Foreign Artistic Talent?

The Government of Singapore welcomes the arrival of foreign talent with open arms. If you are a well-recognized artist in your own country, preferably with an international reputation in areas such as arts, photography, dance, music, theatre, literature, you can apply for Singapore permanent residence through Foreign Artistic Talent scheme. Part of the application requirements, […]