Singapore Miscellaneous Work Pass Application
Non-residents working in Singapore on short-term assignments (of up to 60 days) are required to obtain a Miscellaneous Work Pass (MWP). This Pass has replaced the Professional Visit Pass.
You will have to apply for a MWP if you are one of the following:
- A person involved in activities directly related to the organisation or conduct of any seminar, conference, workshop, gathering or talk concerning any religion, race or community, or political end.
- A religious worker giving talks relating directly or indirectly to any religion.
- A foreign journalist, reporter or an accompanying crew member not sponsored by any Singapore Government agency.
Validity: Up to 2 months
Our Miscellaneous Work Pass Application Services include:
- Pre-application information and advising on Singapore Miscellaneous Work Pass
- Filing of Miscellaneous Work Pass application
- Tracking Miscellaneous Work Pass application status while under processing
- Liaising with Direct MOM officer in charge, if required
- Responding to MOM’s requests for additional information, if any
- Arranging for issuance of Miscellaneous Work Pass upon in-principle approval (IPA)
- Filing of unlimited appeal in case of rejection of Miscellaneous Work Pass application
Don't leave your Miscellaneous Work Pass application to chance.
Leverage our expertise today for the best results! Call us at +65 6320 1888 or contact us now for a free consultation.