Non-residents working in Singapore on short-term assignments (of up to 60 days) are required to obtain a Miscellaneous Work Pass (MWP). This Pass has replaced the Professional Visit Pass.
You will have to apply for a MWP if you are one of the following:
- A person involved in activities directly related to the organisation or conduct of any seminar, conference, workshop, gathering or talk concerning any religion, race or community, or political end.
- A religious worker giving talks relating directly or indirectly to any religion.
- A foreign journalist, reporter or an accompanying crew member not sponsored by any Singapore Government agency.
Validity: Up to 2 months
Our Miscellaneous Work Pass Application Services include:
- Pre-application information and advising on Singapore Miscellaneous Work Pass
- Filing of Miscellaneous Work Pass application
- Tracking Miscellaneous Work Pass application status while under processing
- Liaising with Direct MOM officer in charge, if required
- Responding to MOM’s requests for additional information, if any
- Arranging for issuance of Miscellaneous Work Pass upon in-principle approval (IPA)
- Filing of unlimited appeal in case of rejection of Miscellaneous Work Pass application