For a successful Singapore subsidiary incorporation, you will need the following information and documents:
- Company Name
- Registered Address
- A Description of Business Activities
- Shareholders Particulars
- Directors’ Particulars
- Company Secretary Particulars
- Memorandum and Articles of Association (MAA).
- A copy of Singapore Identity Card (IC) for Singapore Residents
- Copy of passport, proof of overseas residential address (bank statement, utility bills etc.)
If the shareholder is a corporate entity, you need to submit a copy of registration documents such as Certificate of Incorporation and Memorandum & Articles of Association. For non-English documents, a notarised version is required.