Company Formation + Employment Pass application service
- Incorporate the Singapore company
- Obtain a Singapore Employment Pass work visa
Singapore Company Setup Requirements
- Minimum 1 shareholder
- 1 resident director
- 1 company secretary
- Minimum paid-up capital of S$1
- A local registered office address
Singapore Employment Pass Eligibility Requirements
The application of the Singapore Employment Pass can only be submitted after the incorporation of a company. Once you have obtained your Singapore Employment Pass, you can act as the local resident director.
Pass Types and Eligibility
|Pass Type||Eligibility Criteria||Applicable for|
||CEOs, CFOs, managing directors, senior level managers; specialists (SMEs – Subject Matter Experts)|
||Mid-level Managers or Senior Executives; Skilled Technicians|
||Young graduates of acceptable institutions
(Minimum of 5 years work experience may compensate for lack of recognized qualifications)
Personal Tax Rates for Employment Pass Holders
Employment Pass holders are considered Singapore tax residents, and are therefore eligible for resident tax rates. Singapore adopts a progressive personal tax framework, relative to an individual’s amount of income.
Taxable employment income includes fixed salaries, bonuses, as well as benefits such as housing or stock options. The maximum resident tax rate of 20% is applicable to S$ 320,000 of taxable income.
If you are a foreign individual who wishes to incorporate a Singapore company and relocate to Singapore, the following must be fulfilled:
- Engage Rikvin to incorporate your Singapore company and use our local resident nominee director on a temporary basis until you secure your Employment Pass
- Apply for your Employment Pass
- Transfer the directorship upon securing your Employment Pass
- Relocate to Singapore and start your business
All company registration including work pass application can be handled without you having to be in Singapore.