- Incorporation of New Company
- Striking off the Company
- Preparation of the AGM, EGM, Board Resolution, etc.
- Filing with ACRA on the changes (shares, change of officers, address etc)
- Liaising with the clients and ACRA / IRAS officer
- Maintaining minutes books and updating records in register book
- Amendments to the Company’s M&AA
- Discharge of Registered Charges
- E-stamping with IRAS for transfer of shares
- Preparation of the Company’s billing for secretarial fee and other charges
- Update the Company’s computer system for payment & deposit the cheques/cash
- Assisting the tax department to type for the tax computation and other docs
- Registration / Renewal / Termination of Business Firm
- Issue of share certificates
- Arrange and order for the common seal
- Manage and inform the clients for their company’s mails
- Performed all related tasks as assigned
- Possess CS/LLB or ICSA qualification
- At least 3 years relevant experience in professional firms providing corporate secretarial services
- Familiar with ACRA Biz-filing process
- Good organising & coordinating skills
- Good command of spoken & written English
- Possess initiative, pleasant personality & team player
Remuneration will be commensurate with qualifications and working experience.
Qualified and interested candidates should email their resume to email@example.com. Please state your current and expected salary and include a digital photo of yourself in the CV.
Note: We invite all Singapore citizens and Permanent Residents to apply as well as those eligible for a Letter of Consent (LOC), i.e. DP and LTVP Plus holders.