- Lead our firm’s corporate secretarial practice
- Maximize revenue of the department through high quality client relationship management
- Manage and maintain a portfolio of Singapore business entities that we administer on behalf of our clients
- Liaise with and advise clients on company formation, company statutory administration, work passes, business licenses, and related matters
- Advise, prepare necessary documents, file with ACRA and other statutory bodies, and maintain statutory records on all matters related to incorporation, annual compliance, and ad-hoc change requests for client companies
- Liaise with statutory bodies, banks, and other third-party business partners, as required
- Supervise and provide guidance to junior staff
- Streamline all workflow processes within your department to ensure prompt and professional service
- Maintain and keep current the database of all client companies within our software systems
- Responsible for compliance including maintaining clients KYC records
- Qualified as a Chartered Secretary (ICSA) for at least 3 years
- Min. of 5 years of working experience in the corporate secretarial field in Singapore
- Sound understanding of the Singapore Companies Act, Immigration Act, Income Tax Act, and related regulatory policies
- Proven experience of working in a similar environment
- Strong customer service skills especially working with international clients
- Strong team leader and team player that demonstrates maturity, perseverance and commercial sense
- Ability to organize and prioritize work with minimum supervision
- A can-do attitude, takes initiative and thrives in a start-up environment
- Strong interpersonal skills and excellent communication skills
- Ability to pay attention to detail, work to tight deadlines and multi-task
Remuneration will be commensurate with qualifications and working experience.Qualified and interested candidates should email their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please state your current and expected salary and include a digital photo of yourself in the CV.
Note: We invite all Singapore citizens and Permanent Residents to apply as well as those eligible for a Letter of Consent (LOC), i.e. DP and LTVP Plus holders.