The following groups of foreigners will be eligible for Personalised Employment Pass (PEP) before the end of Nov 2012:
- Overseas Applicants earning a minimum salary of S$8,000 per month (last drawn salary should not be older than 6 months at the time of application).
- A former P1 category Employment Pass holder who resides overseas (likewise, please note that you should not be unemployed for more than a continuous period of six months at the point of application).
- A current P1 category Employment Pass holder.
- A current P2 category Employment Pass holder with at least two years of working experience under the P2 category and has earned a fixed salary of at least S$ 34,000 in the preceding year.
- A current Q1 category Employment Pass holder with at least five years of working experience under the Q1 category and has earned a fixed salary of at least S$ 34,000 in the preceding year.
- A foreign graduate from institutions of higher learning in Singapore with at least two years of working experience on a P or Q1 category Employment Pass (please take note that your annual income should be a minimum of S$34,000).
With effect from 1 December 2012, and in a bid to maintain the quality of foreign talent as well as to ensure that the PEP remains as the employment visa for high-calibre talent, the eligibility requirements of the PEP have been refined.
The following candidates are eligible to apply for the PEP w.e.f. 1 December 2012:
- Employment Pass holders who earn a fixed monthly salary of at least S$12,000;
- Overseas applicants who are not unemployed for longer than 6 consecutive months and whose last drawn fixed monthly salary was at least S$18,000;
- Applicants who earn a minimum annual fixed salary worth S$144,000.