A Singapore company must:
- have a local registered address;
- have a Singapore resident company secretary;
- have at least one Singapore resident director;
- appoint an auditor if there is a corporate shareholder and/ or annual turnover is above S$ 5 million;
- notify ACRA of any changes in the company’s registered particulars;
- hold an Annual General Meeting (AGM) within 18 months from the date of incorporation; subsequent AGMs must be held every calendar year, with intervals between each AGM not exceeding 15 months; and
- comply with annual Statutory filing requirements of Singapore company registrar (ACRA) and Singapore tax authorities (IRAS).