The Hong Kong Company limited by shares is the most common and suitable corporate entity to do business regionally and worldwide. The liability of members is limited by the articles of association to the amount unpaid on the shares held respectively by them.
The following are mandatory Hong Kong Company registration requirements compliant with the Hong Kong Companies Ordinance:
- 1 Shareholder. Shareholders may be foreign or local corporations or individuals
- Minimum initial issued share capital of HK$ 1.00. Common authorized capital is HK$10,000
- 1 Director. Directors may be foreign or local corporations or individuals
- 1 local Company Secretary
- A local registered address
Corporate and Accounting Services
Post incorporation of your Hong Kong entity, we will be able to support your business with the following services:
- Company secretarial services
- Annual compliance to Hong Kong Company Registrar
- Provision of Registered Office
- Accounting and Book Keeping Services
- Tax Planning Advisory
Access and start a company in Hong Kong
With in-country specialists armed with a wealth of knowledge on Hong Kong’s compliance requirements, Rikvin is primed to take your company there.