Singapore Company Registration + Resident Nominee Director Service
If you are an individual who wishes to start a company in Singapore but does not want to relocate to Singapore to run company operations, you need to:
- appoint a trusted contact or
- take on a resident nominee director service in order to fulfil the Singapore companies’ statutory requirement of a resident director.
Requirements to Register a Singapore Company
- Minimum 1 Shareholder
- 1 Resident Director
- 1 Company Secretary
- Minimum paid-up capital of S$1
- A local registered office address
To proceed, you will need to do the following:
- Engage Rikvin to assist you in the registration of the company
- Appoint a Singapore resident director or engage our Nominee Director Service.
We can provide you with a Nominee Director on a long-term basis or a temporary one until you find a suitable local director to represent your company. We will transfer the directorship once you have appointed a new local director.