Singapore Subsidiary Formation + Nominee Director Service
Ready to Start? Order Now A Subsidiary Company in Singapore is a locally incorporated limited liability company with which the majority of shares are held by the local or foreign company.
Singapore Subsidiary Setup without Relocation
If you wish to set up a Subsidiary Company without relocation of management staff member to Singapore, you will need to do the following:
- Incorporate a Subsidiary Company.
- You must appoint a trusted contact or engage our resident nominee director service to comply with Singapore companies’ statutory requirements.
Setup Requirements for Singapore Subsidiary
- Minimum 1 Corporate Shareholder
- 1 Resident Director
- 1 Company Secretary
- Minimum initial paid-up capital is S$1
- A Singapore registered office address
Features of a Subsidiary
- The foreign parent company may own 100% of the subsidiary.
- A subsidiary company, with at least one individual shareholder holding with minimum of 10 percent shareholding, is entitled to local tax incentives.
How we can help you:
- Engage Rikvin to assist you in the registration of a Subsidiary Company as mandated by ACRA.
- Appoint a Singapore resident director or engage Rikvin’s Nominee Director Service. A Singapore resident director is required for the incorporation of a company in Singapore. Rikvin can provide you with a Nominee Director on a long term basis or a temporary one until you find a suitable local director to represent your company. We will transfer the directorship once you have appointed a new local director.