The most popular scheme for permanent residence in Singapore is the Professional, Technical Personnel and Skilled Workers Scheme (PTS Scheme). It enables professionals working in Singapore under an Employment Pass, PEP or EntrePass to apply for permanent residence. Learn More
Our Singapore PR Application Services include:
- Booking the appointment date with the ICA;
- Identifying and highlighting the strong aspects of your application;
- Advising on useful supporting documentation;
- Ensuring that the correct documents are submitted;
- Identifying any discrepancies in your documents and providing possible solutions to remedy these;
- Preparing and collating the application;
- One of our team members will attend the appointment with you; and
- In the event that your application is rejected, unlimited appeals within 6 months from date of rejection, provided there are material changes to your initial application/new information to submit.
Need help with your Permanent Residence application?
Speak to our immigration specialists - we are experts when it comes to Singapore's immigration laws and regulations. Our reliable guidance and high success rate comes with 20 years of experience.