Corporate Tax Filing Services in Singapore
All companies registered in Singapore must file their corporate tax returns to IRAS.
What is the corporate tax filing deadline in Singapore?
|Year of Assessment||Statutory Filing Deadline|
|20XX||30 November of each year|
Let us help you file your Corporate Tax
Rikvin can help you file your annual corporate tax returns in a timely manner.
Our corporate annual tax return service includes but not limited to the following accounting functions:
- Corporate tax computation
- Preparation of tax forms for corporate submission
- Preparing of the Director’s Report
- Preparation of Form C-S/C for submission
- Payments and refunds of Corporate Tax
Related Read: What is the final corporate tax deadline?
Our accounts managers will also guide you on the filing of audited or un-audited accounts as well as tax planning.
People also ask
- The corporate income tax rate in Singapore is 17 percent, which is calculated on the basis of the company’s chargeable income i.e. taxable revenues less allowable expenses and other allowances.
- The corporate income tax rate in Singapore is 17 percent, which is calculated on the basis of the company’s chargeable income i.e. taxable revenues less allowable expenses and other allowances. In Singapore, taxable income refers to gains or profits from any trade or business; income from an investment such as dividends, interest and rental; royalties, premiums and any other profits from the property; and other gains that are revenue in nature. Generally, deductible business expenses are those ‘wholly and exclusively incurred in the production of income’. Meanwhile, non-deductible business expenses include personal expenses such as travel or entertainment not related to the running of the business, and capital expenses such as expenses incurred to incorporate a company and purchase of fixed assets.