Setup a Company in Marshall Islands
Marshall Islands Company Registration Requirements
- Director: Minimum of one Director.
- Shareholder: Minimum of one Shareholder.
- Secretary: A Corporate Secretary.
Note: Shareholder(s), director(s) and Corporate Secretary can be the same individual person or a corporate entity.
- No minimum Paid Up capital
- Marshall Island’s corporations are statutorily exempt from any corporate tax, income tax, withholding tax, asset tax, and stamp duty or exchanges controls.
- No annual accounts reporting or auditing is required
Shelf Companies Available: We also have ready made shelf Marshall Island Company.
Immediate Incorporation: Corporate existence can be obtained within one (1) business day. Upon confirmation of the date of existence of the new corporation, a company can be organized and transact business.
Offshore Corporate Bank Account: It is easy to open global corporate bank accounts in Singapore or Hong Kong in most world currencies to support Marshall Islands company formation. Rikvin works with internationally recognised banks such as Standard Chartered, Citibank, UOB and DBS to provide Singapore corporate bank account opening service.
|Company Name Approval||
|Documents Required for Incorporation||
|Bank Account Opening||
STEP 1 – SUBMIT INCORPORATION ORDER FORM.
Complete the order form on package details tab above. Upon receiving your order, we will:
- Check your proposed company’s name availability
- Follow-up with you to clarify queries (if any) and advise accordingly
- Send you an invoice for our services.
STEP 2 – MAKE PAYMENT FOR MARSHALL ISLAND COMPANY
Upon receiving the payment for our services, we will prepare the incorporation documents to be duly signed either in Singapore before us or overseas before Notary Public.
STEP 3 – INCORPORATE MARSHALL ISLAND COMPANY
Upon the signing of the incorporation documents, we will proceed to register the Marshall Island Company. Once the company has been incorporated, you may proceed to open a corporate bank account.
Offshore Company Registration
The incorporation and 1st year fees include everything you need to legally operate and manage your offshore company:
- First year Government fees
- Our incorporation fees
- First year Registered Office address in the jurisdiction and Agent Fees
- One complete company kit (2 sets of Memorandum and Articles of Association and common seal and rubber stamp etc)
The following original corporate documents are issued with a new Marshall Island incorporation and are all included in the price quoted. These are all documents you need to legally run, manage and operate your Marshall Island company.
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Consent of Incorporator
- Articles of Incorporation
- Endorsement Certificate
- Minutes of a Meeting of the Board of Directors
- Certificate of Incumbency by the Director
- Register of Directors
- Stock Ledger
- Share Certificates
- Memorandum Regarding Resignation of the Nominee Director (If Applicable)
- Nominee Declaration or Declaration of Trust (If Applicable)
Corporate Correspondence Address
An address for your company is required by law, whether it be for ordinary business correspondence or for the service of legal documents. This address will be where letters from your business partners, clients, the general public and authorities can write to you, and at which you must be contactable on matters relating to your business.
Certificate of Incumbency
A certificate of incumbency is one required of companies incorporated overseas, which is for the purposes of showing to the authorities certain information, namely:
- The directors of the company
- The date of incorporation
- The certification of good legal standing in the company of incorporation
- The principal shareholders and the number of shares the company is authorised to issue
Incorporate an offshore company with speed, ease and value
24 hours is all we need. Coupled with transparent, highly-competitive pricing and timely, committed support, your offshore company registration is made easy.