Setting Up Company in Seychelles (IBC)
Company Setup Requirements
- Minimum 1 Shareholder + 1 Resident Director
- Appointment of registered resident agent
- A local registered office address
Features of Seychelles Offshore Companies
- No minimum capital required.
- Income is tax exempted.
- No capital gains or withholding tax.
- No annual reporting or auditing is required for IBC.
- Must maintain a registered office in Seychelles.
- IBC cannot engage in business in Seychelles.
|Company Name Approval|
|Documents Required for Incorporation|
* Copy may be certified by Lawyer/CPA/Bank or the original must be sighted by us.
|Bank Account Opening|
STEP 1 – SUBMIT INCORPORATION ORDER FORM.
Complete the order form on package details tab above. Upon receiving your order, we will:
- Check your proposed company’s name availability
- Follow-up with you to clarify queries (if any) and advise accordingly
- Send you an invoice for our services.
STEP 2 – MAKE PAYMENT FOR SEYCHELLES COMPANY
Upon receiving the payment for our services, we will prepare the incorporation documents to be duly signed either in Singapore before us or overseas before Notary Public.
STEP 3 – INCORPORATE SEYCHELLES COMPANY
Upon the signing of the incorporation documents, we will proceed to register the Seychelles Company. Once the company has been incorporated, you may proceed to open a corporate bank account.
Offshore Company Registration
The incorporation and 1st year fees include everything you need to legally operate and manage your offshore company:
- First year Government fees
- Our incorporation fees
- First year Registered Office address in the jurisdiction and Agent Fees
- One complete company kit (2 sets of Memorandum and Articles of Association and common seal and rubber stamp etc)
The following original corporate documents are issued with a new Seychelles incorporation and are all included in the price quoted. These are all documents you need to legally run, manage and operate your Seychelles company.
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Consent of Incorporator
- Articles of Incorporation
- Endorsement Certificate
- Minutes of a Meeting of the Board of Directors
- Certificate of Incumbency by the Director
- Register of Directors
- Stock Ledger
- Share Certificates
- Memorandum Regarding Resignation of the Nominee Director (If Applicable)
- Nominee Declaration or Declaration of Trust (If Applicable)
Corporate Correspondence Address
An address for your company is required by law, whether it be for ordinary business correspondence or for the service of legal documents. This address will be where letters from your business partners, clients, the general public and authorities can write to you, and at which you must be contactable on matters relating to your business.
Certificate of Incumbency
A certificate of incumbency is one required of companies incorporated overseas, which is for the purposes of showing to the authorities certain information, namely:
- The directors of the company
- The date of incorporation
- The certification of good legal standing in the company of incorporation
- The principal shareholders and the number of shares the company is authorised to issue
Incorporate an offshore company with speed, ease and value
An hour is all we need. Coupled with transparent, highly-competitive pricing and timely, committed support, your offshore company registration is made easy.