Rikvin offers ready-made shelf companies that have been incorporated in Singapore
At Rikvin, we strive to meet our clients’ needs. One of our invaluable services is to provide shelf companies that have been incorporated in Singapore.
Note: All of our shelf companies offer you the option of a free name change to one of your choice. Ownership can usually be transferred within an hour and we provide you with all electronic and printed documentation as well as a statutory company register.
Profile of a Singapore shelf company at Rikvin:
- It was incorporated as a Singapore private limited company
- It has a single shareholder with one share
- Paid-up capital of S$1
- Has a registered local address
- Rikvin serves as the company secretary
- Rikvin nominee director serves as the current resident director.
Information required for purchase of shelf companies:
- Personal particulars of new shareholder
- Appointment of a new director of your choice, or
- Engagement of Rikvin’s Nominee Director service.
The following services are included with the purchase of a shelf company:
- Transfer of company share
- Assistance in opening of a bank account in Singapore, if necessary
- Provision of pertinent documents
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Certificate of Memorandum and Articles of Association (M&A)
- Share Certificate
- Company Secretarial Service
- Registered Address Service
- Local Resident Nominee Director Service
Note: A corporate bank account with a Singapore bank of your choice can be open immediately upon purchase.
Considered Singapore for your off-the-shelf company?
As an established professional service group in Singapore that provides corporate and business solutions, Rikvin has specialists who can advise you on your needs and answer any queries that you may have. For more information about shelf companies, call us at +65 6320 1888 or contact us now for a free consultation.Get Started Now