The Work Permit (WP) is issued to basic-skilled workers who want to work in Singapore’s in-demand sectors and are from approved source countries. The duration of a WP is two years, subject to the validity of the worker’s passport, the Banker’s/Insurance Guarantee, and the worker’s employment period, whichever is shorter. The worker is only allowed to work for an employer and in the specified occupation. The qualifying salary must be S$2,000 or less. Learn More
Our Work Permit Application Services include:
- Pre-application information and advising on Singapore Work Permit
- Filing of Work Permit application
- Tracking Work Permit application status while under processing
- Liaising with Direct MOM officer in charge, if required
- Responding to MOM’s requests for additional information, if any
- Arranging for issuance of Work Permit upon in-principle approval (IPA)
- Filing of unlimited appeal in case of rejection of Work Permit application
Don’t leave your Work Permit application to chance.
Liaise with a dedicated specialist when you engage us for immigration, recruitment and work visa services. Our licensed specialists will attend to every step of your application thoroughly.