The system integrates job identification, training development and performance appraisal under a single system to support competency assessment and mapping of training and career development road map for employees.
The following assistance will be provided:
- Familiarisation with the features of InTrAC™ and how to configure the default system settings to the required processes;
- Help on getting started with electronic performance appraisal including the choice of appraisal formats, the use of performance indicators, results expectation or assessment factors;
- Installation of a local copy of InTrAC™ including configuring the system defaults and database settings (web-version will be hosted by cxSurbana);
- Training with hands-on practice; and
- Telephone and email support.
The system is designed to assist the HR manager in identifying training appraisal needs of employees and monitoring their performance against agreed targets. Employee’s training needs are derived based on the differences between competencies required for the job and the employee’s current skill level. The template for employee’s performance appraisal will be based on a pre-defined combination of Key Performance Indicators, Key Results Expected and/or Performance Factors to derive a balanced scorecard for the employee.
- Fee excludes computer and network hardware, third party software, licenses, service providers’ fees and customisation.
- For the web version hosted by cxSurbana, there will be an annual recurring fee (includes GST) of S$214 for the 1st 50 users and S$53.50 for each subsequent user.
Application for Grant
Prior to applying for the grant, companies must be prepared to assign at least one staff who is currently handling HR functions to attend PREPARE™ and commit to the implementation of Re-Employment practices and an e-appraisal system within 2 months of attending the programme.
Eligible companies will need to submit an application form to ASME. Upon being accepted into the programme, companies will enjoy approximately 80% subsidy on the S$1,250 programme fee and pay a subsidised fee of S$260 (excluding prevailing GST of S$87.50) to attend PREPARE.
Submission of Deliverables
After attending PREPARE, participating companies will be assisted on the following deliverables:
- Communication to staff or commitment to union on the re-employment policy;
- Adoption of policy and establishment of procedures for performance appraisal;
- Adoption of policy and establishment of procedures for wage system;
- Adoption of policy and establishment of procedures for employee counseling;
- Adoption of policy and establishment of procedures for workplace health programme; and
- Implementation of e-performance appraisal system.
Verification of Deliverable
An organisational audit will be conducted within 2 months on completion of PREPARETM by ASME on companies. Companies that are able to show documentary evidence in the implementation of a system comprising of the deliverables will receive the grant of S$10,000; S$6,000 for the developed e-appraisal system and S$4,000 in cash to defray efforts in preparing for Re-Employment.
Start Assessing Your Employees With Fresh Eyes
As one of the more time-consuming HR processes in the year, running an effective appraisal cycle can be stressful. Rikvin team of HR Experts can make the process smooth and effective.