For foreign individuals who seek Singapore company registration but do not wish to relocate to Singapore to run corporate operations, we offer our nominee director service to fulfil statutory requirements.
Through this option, you may engage us to incorporate your Singapore company with our local resident director, and then you can start your business operations.
Required Registration Documents
- Copy of NRIC/FIN/Passport personal page of Directors/Shareholders
- Completed/signed KYC Form
- Bank Reference Letter
- Proof of Address (e.g. bank statement, utility bill not older than 3 months)
For Corporate Shareholders:
- Copy of the Certificate of Incorporation of the holding company
- Copy of business profile “Extract” of the holding company
- Copy of passport personal page of Parent Company’s representative who will be signing the incorporation documents.
Learn the details process here: Company Incorporation with Nominee Director
Thousands of companies trust us to get started.
Rikvin’s expertise is unrivaled in Singapore. With 20 years of know-how in company incorporation, statutory compliance, accounting, tax, payroll and immigration services, you can count on us to be your dedicated one-stop business solution.