The Dependant’s Pass (DP) entitles the immediate family member of a work visa holder to live in Singapore. To qualify for dependant privileges, the sponsoring work visa holder must earn a minimum monthly salary of SGD 5,000. The status of the Dependant’s Pass is connected to the validity of the sponsor’s Singapore work visa. Learn More
Our Singapore Dependant’s Pass Application Services include:
- Pre-application information and advising on Singapore Dependant’s Pass
- Filing of Dependant’s Pass application
- Tracking Dependant’s Pass application status while under processing
- Liaising with Direct MOM officer in charge, if required
- Responding to MOM’s requests for additional information, if any
- Arranging for issuance of Dependant’s Pass upon in-principle approval (IPA)
- Filing of unlimited appeal in case of rejection of Dependant’s Pass application
Don’t leave your Dependant’s Pass application to chance.
We are experts when it comes to Singapore’s immigration laws and regulations. Our reliable guidance and high success rate comes with 20 years of experience. Secure your Dependant’s Pass with us.
Need help with your Dependant’s Pass application?
Liaise with a dedicated specialist when you engage us for immigration, recruitment and work visa services. Our licensed specialists will attend to every step of your application thoroughly.