The Dependant’s Pass (DP) entitles the immediate family member of a work visa holder to live in Singapore. To qualify for dependant privileges, the sponsoring work visa holder must earn a minimum monthly salary of SGD 6,000. The status of the Dependant’s Pass is connected to the validity of the sponsor’s Singapore work visa. Learn More
Note: From 1 February 2019, a Verification of Vaccination Requirements (VR) document issued by Health Promotion Board is required for new DP applications for children 12 years old and below. Existing DP holders and foreign children born in Singapore don’t need this document.
Our Singapore Dependant’s Pass Application Services include:
- Pre-application information and advising on Singapore Dependant’s Pass
- Filing of Dependant’s Pass application
- Tracking Dependant’s Pass application status while under processing
- Liaising with Direct MOM officer in charge, if required
- Responding to MOM’s requests for additional information, if any
- Arranging for issuance of Dependant’s Pass upon in-principle approval (IPA)
- Filing of unlimited appeal in case of rejection of Dependant’s Pass application
Don’t leave your Dependant’s Pass application to chance.
Leverage our expertise today for the best results! Call us at +65 6320 1888 or contact us now for a free consultation.