The Dependant’s Pass (DP) entitles the immediate family member of a work visa holder to live in Singapore. To qualify for dependant privileges, the sponsoring work visa holder must earn a minimum monthly salary of SGD 6,000. The status of the Dependant’s Pass is connected to the validity of the sponsor’s Singapore work visa. Learn More Note: From 1 February 2019, a Verification of Vaccination Requirements (VR) document issued by Health Promotion Board is required for new DP applications for children 12 years old and below. Existing DP holders and foreign children born in Singapore don’t need this document.
Our Singapore Dependant’s Pass Application Services include:
- Pre-application information and advising on Singapore Dependant’s Pass
- Filing of Dependant’s Pass application
- Tracking Dependant’s Pass application status while under processing
- Liaising with Direct MOM officer in charge, if required
- Responding to MOM’s requests for additional information, if any
- Arranging for issuance of Dependant’s Pass upon in-principle approval (IPA)
- Filing of unlimited appeal in case of rejection of Dependant’s Pass application
The Singapore Dependant’s Pass allows legally married spouses or unmarried children under the age of 21 of Employment Pass or S Pass holders to come to Singapore.
If they want to work in Singapore, Dependant’s Pass holders must apply for an Employment Pass, S Pass, or Work Permit.
If you need assistance applying for an Employment Pass, S Pass, or Work Permit, please contact one of our immigration and work pass specialists.
To the applicant’s family to be eligible for a Singapore Dependant’s Pass, the applicant must:
- Hold an Employment Pass or a S Pass
- Earn a minimum monthly fixed salary of $6,000
- Are sponsored by a well-known, Singapore-based firm
If you need assistance determining if you are eligible for the Dependant’s Pass in Singapore, please contact one of our immigration and work pass specialists.
In order to obtain a work permit in Singapore, your employer or an appointed employment agent (EA) must apply on your behalf.
Rikvin is a registered Singapore Employment Agency. The license enables Rikvin to provide additional assistance to employers seeking to apply for work permits for their foreign employees, particularly those that are newly registered in Singapore.
While the minimum salary varies depending on the type of work pass you apply for; the minimum fixed monthly salary for work passes such as the S Pass begins at around $2,500.
Need help with your Dependant's Pass application?
Rikvin, a Singapore Employment Licensed Agency, has immigration and work visa specialists who can help you! Call us at +65 6320 1888 or contact us now for a free consultation.