The S Pass is a type of work visa designed for mid-level skilled workers employed by companies operating in Singapore. The Singapore S Pass application is assessed by the MOM based on a point system with consideration for each of the following factors: salary, education qualifications, skills, job type and work experience. Learn More »
Our S Pass Application Services include:
- Pre-application information and advising
- Filing and application of work pass
- Tracking of application status while under processing
- Liaising with Direct MOM officer in charge, if required
- Responding to MOM’s requests for additional information, if any
- Arranging for issuance of the pass upon in-principle approval (IPA)
- Filing of unlimited appeal in case of rejection of S Pass application
Need help with your S Pass application?
Liaise with a dedicated specialist when you engage us for immigration, recruitment and work visa services. Our licensed specialists will attend to every step of your application thoroughly.