As the fastest growing economy in Asia, the Philippines is widely known for its unique mix of Western and Eastern cultures. The Philippines is also a major gateway for foreign investors, making it very attractive for entrepreneurs to start or expand their business here.
In this engaging Webinar, find out how the Philippines economy has been progressing amid the COVID-19 pandemic and what are the opportunities available for foreign entrepreneurs at the moment.
What you can learn in this session on expanding your business to the Philippines
While international expansion serves as a counterbalance in economic uncertainties, expanding your business into a new market might be intimidating for beginners. We take this chance to help you understand the following key factors when considering business expansion:
- An economic overview of the Philippines’ market
- Key industrial and commercial sectors in the Philippines
- Regulations that may impact your market entry
- Route to market
- Establishing a presence in the Philippines
- Taxation regime
- Grants available
Questions asked in this webinar session:
- As a foreign investor, can I engage in any business activity of choice in the Philippines?
- Can I hire a local Philippine citizen to run the company while the COVID-19 pandemic is ongoing?
- What are the key challenges for a HK citizen/Singapore PR when venturing a business in the Philippines?
- Is it possible to incorporate a company during the COVID-19 pandemic?
Expanding your business in Asia
Want to know more about expanding your business in the Asian region? Check out the entire series, where we discuss the following countries in detail:
Senior Trade Consultant,
InCorp Global, Philippines
Considering expanding your business in Asia?
We have a team of committed specialists across Singapore, Indonesia, Hong Kong, Vietnam, Philippines and India who can help you expand without any hassle.